Thursday 22 September 2011

Where I Would Like to Live


          If I could live anywhere in the world I would choose Thailand. There are a lot of reasons why I would choose to live there. For one thing, I have good friends named Harrison and Bailey, who have been there and they say a lot of good stuff about it. Their mother was born in Thailand and so they went there on a vacation to visit family.

          Here are some of the reasons why I think I would enjoy living in Thailand so much. I love to swim and Thailand has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. I have heard my friends talk about how much fun they had at Phuket Beach where people were selling all kinds of arts and crafts and food. When I have been visiting my Thai friends’ house, I have been able to try some of the most delicious food. My favourite so far, is the spicy noodles and fresh rolls that their mother, Katune, makes.

          I think the hot, sunny climate in Thailand would be another good reason to live there. If I never had to shovel snow again, I would be very happy. Thailand also appeals to me as a fantastic place to live because I would love to see some of the exotic wildlife that live there. I would really love to take a ride on an elephant through the jungle some day.

          I don’t know if I would want to live in Thailand my whole life because I might miss Canada too much. I know that I would like to try living in a country with a culture and lifestyle that is very different from ours one day and Thailand is the first country I would choose.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment